Put simply, CI (or Continuous Integration) is a process for building, testing, and deploying changes to your code.
- changes are manually coordinated, and often become a complex synchronization chore.
- testing is done manually, if at all.
- code changes are released at a slower cadence, and with higher rates of failure.
- smoothly manage code changes, and scale as your team and codebase grows.
- automate high-confidence test coverage.
- boost the quantity and quality of developer output.
Interested in setting up CI or optimizing your current setup? Check out our guided walkthroughs.