data-diff enables data professionals to detect differences in values between any two tables.
It's fast, easy to use, and reliable. Even at massive scale.
Join us on GitHub if you'd like to contribute to this open source library!
How to use
Diff Tables Between Databases
Quickly identify issues when migrating data between databases
Diff Tables Within Databases (available in pre release)
Improve code reviews by identifying data problems you don't have tests for
Here's a list of amazing things
data-diff can do!
- ⇄ Verifies across many different databases (e.g., PostgreSQL ⇄ Snowflake) or within a database
- 🔍 Outputs diff of rows in detail
- 🚨 Simple CLI/API to create monitoring and alerts
- 🔁 Bridges column types of different formats and levels of precision (e.g. Double ⇆ Float ⇆ Decimal)
- 🔥 Verify 25M+ rows in <10s, and 1B+ rows in ~5min.
- ♾️ Works for tables with 10s of billions of rows